This lesson will guide you through designating the homeroom period for each school site in Illuminate. The homeroom period controls the homeroom teacher name that appears in report cards, custom reports, and the student ribbon on the Student Profile page.
Note: This needs to be done per school site every academic year.
Required Permissions: View Timeblocks, Add Timeblocks, Delete Timeblocks, Edit Timeblocks
Where to Start
- Click the Administration Gear.
- Under School, click Timeblock Management.
Select Homeroom Periods
- Select the school in the Site dropdown.
- Click Search.
- Click Make Homeroom for the period that contains the Homeroom teacher.
- The word Yes will appear to the left of the Make Homeroom link.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for every school site.
Chose the incorrect homeroom period? Click Make Homeroom for the correct period and the tag will update. Only one homeroom period can be selected per site.
View the other guides in DnA: Site Management to learn more about site setup in Illuminate.