Data and Assessment (DnA)
If a user scans for a student outside of their visibility, the Unknown Student pop up will not allow for students to be matched to the assessment.
If a user needs to scan for a student not rostered to them, the account need access via official rostering, Student Groups, or the permission View students that are not rostered to the user.
The Georgia Milestones Subgroup Summary report can now be generated for 1-3 years of data.
All state Student Summary reports have been limited to a maximum of 300 student results.
The California SBAC Student Summary report will temporarily still exceed this limit.
State/Known Data Imports
Third Party Integrations
The following error messages have been updated for the integration:
Errors When Testing Integration
- "Provided API URL is either invalid or currently unavailable"
- "Provided Username/Secret Key is either incorrect or has expired."
- "The API URL needs to be a valid URL string."
Error Codes in Portal and What They Mean
- "Could not connect to 3rd party integration(s). Please try again in a few minutes. Error Code: ETS001"
- This signifies that the API URL is either down or incorrectly added by the system admin.
- "Could not connect to 3rd party integrations(s). Please contact your school admin. Error Code: ETS002"
- This signifies that the username/password used for this site/district has expired or is incorrect.
- "An error occurred while trying to connect to 3rd party integrations. Please contact your school admin. Error Code: ETS003"
- This signifies that the student's state student id is unrecognized by the CAASPP API