This lesson will guide you through the different features on the View Assessments page.
Where to Start
1. Select Assessments.
2. Under General, click View Assessments.
View Assessments Overview
- By default, you will see All Assessments that you have either created or that have been shared to you.
- Click any assessment title to open/access it.
- This checkbox allows you to edit, delete, share and un-share assessments for multiple assessments selected, in a dropdown menu at the very bottom of the page.
- You can also select the assessment's Action menu to go directly to your next step: Administer, Preview, Scan, View Results, Share, Duplicate, and Delete.
- Click the up (˄) or down (˅) arrows next to any column header to sort assessments by that criteria in ascending or descending order. This will allow highlight the header in blue.
- Use the Search Bar to enter a keyword, phrase, or portion of a title to find an assessment.
- Add Filters to refine your list by type, scope, subject, grade levels, and more.
- If you want to change the number of assessments shown on your screen at once (e.g., if you have access to a lot of assessments), use the Show drop-down menu at the bottom of the page to select a different number.
- Move between pages of search results in your list using the page thumbnails.
- From the sidebar you can also access different lists of assessments based on ones you created, favorites, recent, or shared to you, and deleted.
- Need to find assessments with student results? Toggle Only Show Assessments with Data to see a list of assessments with student data.
- To create a new assessment, you can click Create to get started.
Now that you've learned how to navigate the View Assessments page, learn how to Find an Assessment.