This article will walk through how to View, Add, Edit and/or Delete a C4S Diagnosis.
Please note the following permissions for this feature:
- Focus C4S Student Eligibility: Access to view the C4S Diagnosis Page
- Focus C4S Student Eligibility Add: Access to Add C4S Diagnosis
- Focus C4S Student Eligibility Delete: Access to Delete C4S Diagnosis
- Focus C4S Student Eligibility Edit: Access to Edit C4S Diagnosis
Go to the C4S Student Diagnosis Page by using one of the following options.
1. Use your keyboard to go to the Quick search using either CMD/K or CTRL/K (for Mac users). Type in C4S Student Diagnosis and select from the Search results.
2. Click on the Search Icon, type in C4S Student Diagnosis and then select C4S Student Diagnosis from the Search results.
3. ISE only: Go to the Students Module and select C4S Student Diagnosis under the C4S section.
4. ISE/DnA: Go to the Special Education Module and select C4S Student Diagnosis under the C4S Heading.
1. Any C4S Diagnosis will be displayed here along with the Start Date and End Date (as appropriate).
2. If you have the permission(s) to Edit/Add/Delete Student C4S Diagnosis this feature will be displayed.
1. Select Edit Student C4S Diagnosis to edit/delete/add C4S Diagnosis. Note: This is permission based.
1. Select Add C4S Student Diagnosis. Note: The permission for this is Focus C4S Student Eligibility Add.
1. Select the C4S Student Diagnosis from the dropdown.
2. Enter the Start Date of the Diagnosis.
3. If appropriate, enter the End Date. Note: This is not required.
4. Select Add.