This lesson will walk through how to View, Add and/or Edit a C4S Service.
Please note the following permissions for this function:
- Focus C4S Student Services: Access to View C4S Services
- Focus C4S Student Services Add: Acces to Add a C4S Service
- Focus C4S Student Services Delete: Access to Delete a C4S Service
- Focus C4S Student Services Edit: Access to Edit a C4S Service
- Focus C4S Student Services Undelete: Access to add back a deleted C4S Service
1. Click Special Ed (if using the special education product and DnA), or
2. Click Students (if using only the special education product of ISE).
Select C4S Service Details under the C4S section.
NOTE: You can also use the Search option within the Navigation area or CRTL K (PC users) or CMD K (Mac Users) and then begin typing C4S Student Services and select C4S Student Services from the results.
Use the search feature to search and access the student. NOTE: If you already have a student within the Student Ribbon this step will not be required.
1. This column displays the C4S Service.
2. The Method column will display either D for Direct services or a C if the services are Consult.
3. The Provider column will display the current provider assigned to this service for the student you are on.
4. The Site column display the current enrollment for the student.
5. The Status column display Active for a student who has a current service and current enrollment. Inactive will display if the service is not current or if the student does not have active enrolment.
6. These two columns display the service start and end dates.
To add a C4S Service select Add a C4S service.
Note: Permissions required to Add a C4S Service are: Focus C4S Student Services and Focus C4S Student Services Add.
1. Select the C4S Service.
2. Select the District the student is going to be receiving services in.
3. Select the C4S Provider from the dropdown. Note: If the expected provider is not showing this means they do not have current affiliations to this district with this role. If there are not any providers showing then this means that no one has current affiliations for this district with this role.
4. Enter the Time and Frequency of the service. Be sure to add minutes/hours and then how often. For example, 20-30 minutes per week.
5. Enter the location where the services will be provided.
6. Enter the start date of the services.
7. Enter the end date of the services. Note: They should updated annually so this date should be no greater than a year after the start date.
8. Select if it is Consult or Direct.
9. Select Submit.
Select Edit to edit the District or the Provider.
Note: Users will not see nor be able to Edit if they do not have the following permissions: Focus C4S Student Services and Focus C4S Student Services Edit.
To edit/change the District select Change District.
To edit/change the Provider select Change Provider.
Note: Users will not see nor be able to Delete if they do not have the following permissions: Focus C4S Student Services and Focus C4S Student Services Delete.
Select Yes to confirm and delete the C4S service. To exit select No.