Data and Assessment (DnA)
State/Known Data Imports
A new State/Known Data Import is now available for Dynamic Learning Maps 2018-2019.
Illuminate Special Education (ISE)
Three additional validations/error checks have been added to the Special Education Error Report.
1. If the student has 31, 38 or 41 for their Educational Environment Code and the student is not three years of age or younger the following message will be displayed: Error Field 44 Primary Educational Setting: Student is older than 2 years old and has a birth to 2 setting code identified.
2. If the student has 22, 23, 25, 26, 27, 46, 47, 48 or 49 for their Educational Environment Code and the student is younger than 2 years 6 months or older than 6 years of age; the following message will be displayed: Student is not between 3 and 5 years old and has an early childhood code identified.
3. If the student has 02, 03, 05, 06, 07, 11, 12 or 13 for their Educational Environment Code. and the student is younger than 5 years of age or 26 years of age or older as of September 1 of the current school year the following message will be displayed: Student is younger than 5 years of age or 26 years of age or older as of September 1...
The following Early On Eligibility Reasons columns are now available in the Early On Category for use in custom reports. Please ensure that you have shared them out (Manage Custom Reporting Data) in order to use them in a custom report.
- Developmental Delay
- Developmental Delay State Code
- Established Conditions
- Established Conditions State Code
The following extracts: ISE Early On Extract (based on the most recent MSDS date range) and ISE Early On Extract (based on "current" data) have been updated with the following for the Eligibility Reason Component: Up to 22 unique codes will now be pulled (this means that if a student has 22 different codes all 22 will be in the Early On Extract.)