In the Item Bank, assessments can be created with items/questions from the community-driven public item bank, 3rd party item banks purchased by the district, user-created items, or a combination of all three.
This lesson will show you how to Review Item Selections on your Item Bank assessment. This step is not required.
Adding basic information, choosing standards, adding items, and publishing are required for an assessment that will be administered to students.
Where to Start
The lesson begins assuming you have completed Steps 1-3. Learn more by reviewing Add Items to a Standard Legacy Item Bank Assessment
Review Item Selections (Optional)
The Review step allows you to review the items added to your assessment.
- Change the Answer Order by selecting
- Change Question Order by typing in the order you wish it to be at.
- Remove items that no longer need to be a part of your assessment.
- Select Sections to view the overall sections, question labels, etc. (See below).
- Lock Items from being available in the bank outside of this assessment. This is a permission based feature typically for System Admin.
- Technology Enhanced items allow you to Practice the item.
- Click to show Rationale & Item Info display the item's attributes, author, and detailed information on its validity and rigor.
- Click Next (5) to continue.
Now that you have reviewed the items in your assessment, you can go to the next step: Prepare the Test Booklet on a Standard Legacy Item Bank Assessment.
The next required step is Publishing a Standard Legacy Item Bank Assessment.