This article will walk through how to view, add and edit scripts and referrals for students who are or have received Caring for Students (C4S) Service(s). NOTE: This page is also used for students who are eligible for special education.
Please note the following permissions for this function:
- Script Consent Options
- Script Consent Current Modification Access: Access to add and edit Script(s)/Referral(s)
- Script Consent Current View Access: Access to view Script(s)/Referral(s)
- Script Consent Historical Modification: Access to delete Script(s)/Referral(s)
Use the search feature to locate the student for whom you would like to either view/add/edit the C4S script(s)/referral(s). To learn more click on this link: https://support.illuminateed.com/hc/en-us/articles/215173607-Search-for-a-Student
1. Click on the Script/Referral Dropdown and select the appropriate C4S Script/Referral. Note: To edit a script/referral you will need the following permission: Script Consent Current Modification Access: Access to add and edit Script(s)/Referral(s).
2. Enter the Script/Referral Date. Note: This is the date the Script/Referral was signed. There are some instances where this can be back dated by 90 days. (If this is allowable then the adjusted date becomes the Script/Referral Date and the Script/Referrals expires a year after this date.)
3. Type the NPI script/referral authorizer's First Name.
4. Type the NPI script/referral authorizer's Last Name.
5. Type the 10 digit NPI script/referral authorizer's number.
6. Click Save.
Note: To delete a script/referral you will need the following permission: Script Consent Historical Modification: Access to edit historical Script consent values
Select Yes to confirm removal of the script/referral.