Welcome to C4S as a provider! Please use these set of help docs to navigate your workflow within Illuminate.
Now that you have located and learned about how to view/access your C4S Caseload let's talk about the type of data that is available around Caring for Students in Illuminate.
The first step is to Search for the student.
Search Option One: Click on the student's name within your Provider Caseload Report.
Once you have a student within the Ribbon area in Illuminate you can navigate to the C4S Pages to see specific data for the student.
Pages available are:
- Demographics--This is the default page that shows up once you used the search feature to locate a student. It contains basic information about the student. NOTE: The information shown on this page comes from the school district's Student Information System.
- C4S Service Details--This page will show any C4S services the has (active) or has had (inactive). This page uses the Start and End Date of the C4S Service along with enrollment to determine if a C4S service is active or inactive. Active will show in the Status column if the C4S service is within the Start and End Dates AND there is active enrollment. If either are not true, then the C4S service will show inactive in the status column. To learn more click here: View/Add/Edit/Delete C4S Services
- C4S Diagnosis--This page will show any Diagnosis the student has or has had specific to C4S if there is one provided by the appropriate medical party. To learn more click here: Add/Edit/View C4S Diagnosis
- C4S Key Data--This page will contain key pieces of data around C4S such as: Current Plan of Care Date, Previous Plan of Care Date, Initial Plan of Care Date, Parent(s)/Guardian(s) Consent Date for C4S Services and Plan of Care Coordinator. To learn more go here:
- Scripts/Referral--This page will show any scripts/referrals that have been added to Illuminate for the student. To learn more go here:
NOTE: If you would like to stay on the same page but switch students just use the dropdown triangle next to the student's name (see screenshot above) to switch between students.
Navigate to the Add Non-Caseload Encounter Page by either:
1. Select CTRL/K (Mac users CMD/K) to open the Search feature, begin typing Add Non-Caseload Encounter and click this from the dropdown results.
2. Select Search to open the Search feature, begin typing Add Non-Caseload Encounter and click this from the dropdown results.
3. ISE only: Select the Medicaid module and then click on Add Non-Caseload Encounter.
4. ISE/DnA: Select the Special Ed module and then under the Medicaid heading select Add Non-Caseload Encounter.
Once there follow the steps to add an encounter for the student. To learn more click here: Create a Single C4S Student Encounter
1. Navigate to your Provider Caseload Page.
2. Click on the Plus Sign at the far right of the Student's Name.
Please use this link to acces the C4S Provider Tip Sheets Folder within Google Docs which contains all of the C4S Provider Tip Sheets: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VAPgiEDHsaqZFqw-WIuySVVw3RIVzzsz?usp=sharing
C4S Psychologist Tip Sheet Link:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AeMHxvjXrk8FZgUUc9m34gImq1u0cWmgaAt8JyzRr3E/edit?usp=sharing
C4S Social Worker Tip Sheet Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wKEngRULS9vhjVXP6PGeH2N_ULmPa7dIXFqWQv8Cup0/edit?usp=sharing
C4S RN Tip Sheet Link:
C4S LPN Tip Sheet Link:
C4S Physical Therapist Tip Sheet Link:
C4S Physical Therapist Assistant Tip Sheet Link:
C4S Occupational Therapist Tip Sheet Link:
C4S Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant Tip Sheet Link:
C4S Speech Pathologist Tip Sheet Link:
C4S O&M Tip Sheet Link: