This article will walk you through how to view the Provider Caseload.
Where to Start
Use one of the search options below to view the Provider Case Load Page:
- ISE only: Go to your Medicaid Module and select Provider Case Load
- ISE/DnA: Go to your Special Ed Module and select Provider Case Load.
- CMD/K (for a Mac CTL/K) to open up Search and then begin typing Provider Case Load and the select from the dropdown list.
- Select the Search feature to open up Search and then begin typing Provider Case Load and the select from the dropdown list.
Search for a Provider (This step is for Non-Providers Only)
1. Utilize filter options to narrow search. Enter a few letters up to an entireLast Name, First Name, Role, and/or Site.
2. Click Search.
Note: Depending on the search specificity more than one Provider may appear. See the next step for information on how to Choose a Provider. In most cases, the Choose a Provider screen will not be available. Unless you are an administrator or have special permissions, you may only have access to your own Case Load.
Select the desired Provider by clicking on his/her name.
Note: Clicking the provider's name will automatically redirect you to the Provider Case Load screen where you can view all of the Active and Inactive students on your Case Load.
1. Use the sub-navigation toolbar to change views on the Provider Case Load screen. Choose Show All to display individual students and Provider Groups, Show Caseload to display only Active students, or Show Groups to display only the Provider Groups that have been created.
2. Depending on a user's permissions, click the[change provider]link to search for another Provider whose caseload you wish to view.
3. Click the Show Inactive Caseload link to display students that are currently Inactive.
4. Clicking any of these links will download the information contained in the screen to the selected file type (i.e., .pdf, .xls, .txt, or .xml).
5. Use the Check Boxes to select or deselect students for whom you wish to log an encounter or create a group.
6. Icons indicate a student's eligibility for Medicaid.
7. Click a Student to view his/her Encounter History. See the "View a Student's Encounter History" lesson in this manual for more information on viewing a student's Encounter History.
8. SE Status and/or C4S Status will show Active if the provider is a SE provider and this student is on the provider's caseload. It will show inactivates as of _____ for 30 days past the end date. It will show inactive if the service is no longer active.
9. The C4S Direct Service column will show any C4S Services the student has.
10. Click the Green Plus Icon to create a new encounter. For a detailed walk-through of creating an encounter, see the "Create a Single Student Encounter" lesson in this manual. To see a students encounter's select the person icon.
NOTES: a) The Group Encounters function is not ready at this time. b) Only RNs have the ability to delegate to a LPN at this time.