This lesson will guide site admin, office staff, or those who want to print Elementary Report Cards by grade level or by teacher for a single school site.
Required: Permission: Print School Wide Report Cards
Where to Start
- Click on the Grades tab.
- Under Report Cards, select Printing & Print History.
You must be logged in at the Site Level to print report cards. We do not support printing at the district level at this time.
- At the site level, use Student Scope Selectors to filter if you wish to print report cards for specific teacher. This is a single select requirement, one teacher at a time.
- You can select Additional Filters to allow for printing for students with specific criteria within the above selected teachers such as programs, grade levels, etc.
Choose Report Cards
The following options are conditional, using the data to populate available options.
- By default, the current grading period will be selected. Click to change to a different grading period if needed.
- Based on the teacher and/or classes you selected above, available report cards will display. Select the Report Card you wish to print.
- If you do not see Report Cards populated in the list, then based on your selections there are no report cards available for the selected teacher.
Be sure that the Report Card is shared to the selected teacher(s).
- By default, English versions of the report card will print and download.
- Student Status by default is of Current Students, but can be changed to Inactive or All Students (Both Inactive or active in that selected grading period).
- Select Generate Report Cards to continue.
Report Cards in Other Languages Only if your Organization has built and created the report cards in the other languages, will they print. If selecting other languages doesn't provide a report card in that language, contact your System Admin for questions.
Print Notes and Status
The print job will run and navigate you to a Notes area. A message showing the total number of students you are printing report cards for will display.
- You can enter optional Notes about the report card you are printing.
- Select Save to save any notes.
- What you are really waiting for, is the downloaded file of report cards. This will automatically appear when ready if you stay on this screen.
- To review the print history page, click View Your Print History.
All print requests are logged and stored in the Print History.
Want to see your Print History? Download previously printed report cards again? Visit Print History for Elementary Report Cards for details!