This lesson will guide you through the Manage Fields screen when creating an Elementary Report Card.
Where to Start
- Click Grades.
- Under Report Card Administration, select Field Groups.
- Click Manage Fields next to the desired Field Group.
Once Fields are created, you can start to see how the Field Group is comprised which reflects the teacher's entry screen setup:
- Select the arrow icon to "Click, Drag, Drop" or Move the fields in a certain order. it is highly recommended to build and/or sort in the order of the Report Card.
- To Delete the field, select the remove icon
- To review the Field Group these fields belong to, which Report Cards the fields are connected to, and Students they are assigned to, select Edit Field Group Profile.
- Each Field Group has to be shared with users so they see the Fields and enter data. Select Edit Teacher Permissions to review or edit sharing.
- Return to the Field Group List to see all Field Groups and Fields created.
To learn about creating Fields for your Report Card, visit Create Report Card Fields.