This lesson will guide you through printing the Assignment report.
Where to Start
- Click the Gradebooks tab.
- Select Assignment Report.
You can also access this report once in a Gradebook via Reports > Assignment Report.
- Filter through your students by date, rostering (Single Period/Course/Section) and demographics. This is optional, if you do not select any of these filters the progress reports will run for all of your currently rostered students.
- Chose which Gradebooks to include on this report.
- Grade Filters can filter by a specific value of the grades to be shown.
- Select the Grading Period to report on.
- Use Page Options to select an orientation.
- Display Optionsis all optional customization you can select based on how desired data is grouped and named.
- Click View Report to see a preview in your browser, or Download PDF to print your reports.
- Click Download and Save Preferences to download the report and save settings from this report.
Check out other available reports by visiting Gradebook Reports.