Enable Widgets is a permission based feature that will allow admin users to manage widgets on the Student Search, Dashboard, Student Profile, and Student Portal.
Required Permission: Enable Widgets
Where to Start
- Go to Admin Gear.
- Select Enabled Widgets.
Enabled Widgets can also be accessed via the Quick Switcher.
- Select Category from the dropdown.
- Click Filter.
- Use the checkboxes to select widgets.
- Click Save.
There are four Categories widgets can be abled for:
Widgets will be enabled by default and only need to be updated as needed.
Want to lock select widgets into place or prevent users from deleting them? Visit Lock Widgets to learn more.
New DnA districts will have the following widgets enabled:
- All - Demographics
- DNA - Demographics
- DNA - DemographicsAdvanced
- DNA - InstructionalPrograms
- DNA - Language
- DNA - Rosters
- All - BannerBlast
- All - BulletinList
- All - Conference
- All - DataYearRolloverCount
- All - Favorites
- All - Illuminate_Announcements
- All - Student_UpcomingBirthday
- All - Weather
- DNA - ClassRoster
- DNA - DemographicDistribution
- DNA - RecentAssessments
- DNA - State_Assessment_PerformanceSummary
- DNA - State_Assessment_QuestionGroupSummary
- DNA - Student_Assessment_List
- DNA - Student_Assessment_Summary
- DNA - Teacher_RecentRosterChanges
- All - Custom_Report
- All - StateAssessment_Overview
- All - StateAssessment_QuestionGroups
- All - Student_Basic
- All - Student_Comments
- All - Student_Contact
- All - Student_EnrollmentHistory
- All - Student_Language
- All - Student_PortalView
- All - Student_Schedule
- DNA - Assessment_List
- DNA - Assessment_Standard_Progress
- All - AssessmentOnDashboard
- All - Langauge
- All - State_Assessments
- All - StudentSchedule
- DNA - StateAssessment_Overview
- DNA - StateAssessment_QuestionGroups
- DNA - Student_Basic
- DNA - Student_EnrollmentHistory
- DNA - Student_Langauge
- DNA - Student_Schedule
All users can see all widgets that are enabled.
The only exception is SensitiveData under the Student Search category. Users will need the permission View lunch program details for students to access the widget.
Some widgets are available under multiple headings (All, ISI, DNA, ISE). If widgets are enabled under multiple headings, they will only appear once in the respective category. You will not see duplicated widgets.
Learn about additional admin features by visiting All Products: Admin Features.