This lesson will guide you through editing or deleting a Summary Assessment / Demographic.
Where to Start
- Go to Assessments.
- Click View Assessments.
- Select the title of a Summary Assessment/Demographic.
Managing and Editing Columns
- Click Columns.
- To add columns, click + Add Column.
- To change the position of the columns, use the arrow icon to drag and drop a column in a different location.
- To delete a column, click the trash can icon.
- Click Save.
Column Type cannot be changed after it is saved to the Summary Assessment/Demographic. Remove the column and create a new one if Column Type needs to be changed.
Delete a Summary Assessment or Demographic
From the View Assessments list:
- Click on the check box to the left the assessment/demographic.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the dropdown menu to select Delete.
- Click Submit to confirm your task.
This will also remove and delete the assessment and its data with other users you have shared this assessment with.
Learn how to enter data into a Summary Assessment or Demographic by visiting Enter or Edit Summary Assessment or Demographic Data.