This lesson provides an overview of the navigation when accessing and creating a PRA.
- Standards linked to the assessment will appear along the top. Click into the box to add a resource for that standard.
- The number of questions on the assessment that are linked to a standard will appear next to the standard.
- Click Add an Activity to choose a Resource, Multiple Choice, or Constructed Response activity.
- Click the glasses icon to see a Student Preview.
- The number of Stars students have earned from completing activites will appear at the top.
Add a Resource
- The Standard will be listed at the top left.
- OpenEd, YouTube, Google Drive, and Khan Academy are available Resource Banks to pull resources from.
- Enter your own Resource URL.
- Click Add Activity Park to add another resource, add a Multiple Choice question, or add a Constructed Response question for the selected standard.
- Use the Trash Can icon to delete the Activity.
- Click Save & Close when done.
Learn more about PRAs by learning how to Create and Manage PRA Resources & Activities.