In this lesson, you will learn how to navigate the new SchoolCity Suite Help Window and access help articles throughout SUITE.
- Log in to the SC Suite Staff Portal using your assigned credentials.
- Click the Question mark icon found in the top right corner.
- After clicking "?" a new window will appear titled, SchoolCity Help and will default to Help Topics.
- The Help Center hyperlink will allow for immediate access to all Help Documentation.
- Other Resources are made up of past Release Notes, Downloads, Technical Specs, and Item Bank Resources.
- Recorded Webinars can also be found in the Help center.
- The Contact Us section includes the Support hours and phone number.
Users can scroll to view the Help Documents in alphabetical order or use the search bar in the top right corner.
- Release Notes: archived Release Note are stored here.
- Downloads: Links for the SchoolCity Scan windows based application as well as Respondus Lock Down Browser Downloads are maintained in this section.
- Technical Specs: details regarding operating system, browsers, and approved scanners are listed in this section.
- Item Bank Resources: users can click available links here to find further information regarding purchased item banks.
Recorded webinars can be found in the Help Center, as well as a list of upcoming webinars.
The general support phone number, hours of operation, and a link to submit a request directly to the Support team can be found on the Contact Support screen.