This article reviews running the Immunization Compliance by Grade Level Report in ISI.
Where to Start
- Go to Reports > View Reports
- Search for Immunization Compliance
- Click Run
- Select a Site and Enrollment/Roster Date
- Optional: Click Additional Filters to see extra options for filtering (especially if wanting to run for a specific grade level)
- Select Compliance Status
- Click Download to PDF or Download to Excel or View in Browser
Enrollment/Roster Date will determine if the report will run for current compliance rules (post July 2019). If Enrollment/Roster Date is run for 2018-2019 Academic Year or earlier, it will run with compliance rules before July 2019.
The report will list students based on the scope selected and shows overall compliance status, while also listing each immunization and number of doses.
Compliance was built with communication from CDE. If a student is not showing compliant and you are expecting compliance, review the Student Health Profile page to confirm dates immunizations were administered. If data appears inaccurate, please provide the example Student ID plus documentation from the state you are referencing to ISIsupport@illuminateed.net for assistance
Please review Student Health Profile page for entering Health data for students.