This lesson will guide users through the process of editing and deleting questions.
Where to Start
- Select the Assessments tab.
- Under General, select View Assessments.
- Select a Skills Assessment from the list.
- Select Manage Questions.
Edit, Delete, or Duplicate a Question
- To access a question for editing, select the question itself.
- To delete a question, select Actions > Delete.
- To duplicate a question, select Actions > Duplicate.
- To add more questions, select + Add Question.
Users cannot add or delete questions if student data has been added to the assessment (students have been tested).
Now that you know how to edit and delete questions, check out how to Administer a Skills Assessment.