This lesson will guide you through the process of creating creating the three different types of Skills Assessment questions and how to edit and delete questions.
Where to Start
- Click on the Assessments tab.
- Under General, select View Assessments.
- Select a Skills Assessment from the list.
- Click Manage Questions.
Edit, Delete, or Duplicate a Question
- To access a question for editing, click on the question itself.
- To delete a question, click Actions > Delete.
- To duplicate a question, click Actions > Duplicate.
- To add more questions, click + Add Question.
You cannot add or delete questions if student data has been added to the assessment (students have been tested).
Now that you know how to create questions, check out how to Administer a Skills Assessment.