This lesson shows the step by step process of preparing an Assessment View to use the Participation Report. Participation Reports display the number and percent of students that have taken a particular assessment or set of assessments by Grade Level or Section.
Where to Start
- Go to Assessments.
- Select View Assessments.
- Click the title of an Assessment View.
Need to create an Assessment View? Visit Create and Manage an Assessment View for information.
Participation Report Setup
- Select Information.
- Click the arrow for Participation Setup to expand.
- Select if the assessments should be reported by Grade Level or Course.
- Select the Grade Level(s) or Course(s) that apply to each assessment.
- Select Testing Window Start and End date.
- Click Save.
- Select Participation to access the report.
The Participation Report can must be accessed via an Assessment View. It is not available via View Reports.
To learn more about Assessment Views, click here.