This lesson will guide admin users in resolving code related Warnings or Rejected Records in the Core Data Import Logs using the Resolve Now tool. This tool prevents users from needing to navigate to Code Management to add or update codes.
Where to Start
- Go to the Admin Gear.
- Select Core Data Import Logs.
- Select the Finished icon of the most recent import.
- Click the highlighed number of Rejected Records for a file.
Reviewing Rejected Records and Warnings
- View all rejected records and warnings for the selected file.
- Any errors related to Code Management will have the option to Resolve Now. Select Resolve Now to update Codes.
- All code Values in File are listed in a table format.
- Select if the Value should be Mapped, which updates existing code, or Added as a new entry.
- If this is a new code, add a Code Translation (description) for the code.
- Click the checkbox to confirm changes.
- Click Update My Codes.
Data Import files will use the new code mapping on the next import. Import can be run manually if errors need to be resolved immediately.
To learn more about Core Data Imports from an SIS to Illuminate, visit DnA: Data.