This lesson will guide you through the process of pushing Illuminate assessment results to your Canvas Gradebook.
Required Permission: Push assessments to Canvas (LMS) Gradebook
Before You Start
Please review the following before continuing with this lesson:
- Your Illuminate System Admin must have configured or setup the site to push results to your Canvas Gradebooks
- Your account needs permissions enabled to perform this action
- A task with the standards you will be assessing must be created in Canvas before pushing results
Once the above has been complete or confirmed, you can log in and get started!
Where to Start
- Click on Assessments.
- Under General, select View Assessments.
Select Canvas Gradebook Details
- Select Action next to the selected assessment.
- Click Administer.
- Select Push to Canvas.
Push to Gradebook
- Select a Couse.
- Select a Canvas Assignment.
- Click Push to Canvas.
Visit Your Canvas Gradebook
Your Illuminate Assessment scores should be available in your Canvas Gradebook.
To learn about other available integrations, visit Third Party Integrations.