About the Ed-Fi Assessment Outcomes API Push
Illuminate isEd-Fi Alliance Assessment Outcomes API certified, can push assessments scores to the Ed-Fi ODS, and is the only company to certify with Designation 5 status, meaning we are able to write many category and item-level outcomes.
Scope and Limitations
If your districts hosts an Ed-Fi ODS, Illuminate DnA will populate it with data from standard assessments taken within Illuminate. You must take the time to review and understand our Scope and Limitations document before considering the integration. Some of these considerations include:
- Ed-Fi currently supports Assessment Outcomes in version v2.x and v3.x of the ODS.
- Only item bank, flexible, or manual-hybrid assessment and assessments delivered through Illuminate will be sent to the ODS; FAST, summary, non-standard, and imported third-party assessments are not supported
- Item level data is limited and some item level metadata are limited to multiple-choice questions
- Aligned standards, including the Academic Benchmark GUID-aligned standards within Illuminate, must be preloaded into the ODS
- Item points that are not interval level (whole numbers) will be ignored by the ODS
- Historical data or changes to the specification will not be pushed to the ODS, though users can always select individual assessments for transfer
- Data are pushed once per day, overnight
- Our choice of data format is not configurable
- Illuminate willonly push, not pull, ODS assessment data
- Districts are responsible for the performance, stability, and requisite data of their Ed-FI ODSs
If you've reviewed the Scope and Limitations document and wish to proceed, please submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org and notify for Customer Success Manager of the ticket number. Upon receipt, Illuminate will conduct the initial set up steps as defined in the Ed-Fi Assessment Outcomes API Setup document and inform you when it's ready. You will then be able to follow the remaining instructions to complete your installation.