Code Management Tables Available for Customization
To see the Code Management Tables that are available for customization click the link below:
1. Navigate to the POC Tab.
2. Column A will provide the name of the code table.
3. Column B will provide examples of codes within the code table.
Meta Data for use in Custom Reports
This is not available yet.
Blank Form Management
To download a blank copy of the POC or Medicaid Consent/Annual Medicaid Notification, go to Blank Form Management.
Select the Form from the dropdown.
1. Select the portion(s) you would like a blank PDF of.
2. Select Print Blank.
1. Once you have selected the Role, User, etc. select the Plan of Care Permissions that should be added by click on the Radial Button within the YES column.
2. Select Save.
FYIs about Permissions:
- Plan Of Care Delete
Permission to delete Plan Of Care: This allows the user/role to delete and/or close a Plan of Care.
- Plan Of Care Modify
Permission to modify : This allows the user/role to modify a Plan of Care.
- Plan Of Care Publishoverride
Permission to publishoverride: This allows the user/role to edit a published Plan of Care.
- Plan Of Care Undelete
Permission to undelete: This allows the user/role to undelete a Deleted Plan of Care or ReOPEN (open) a Closed Plan of care.
- Plan Of Care View
Permission to view Plan Of Care: This allows the user/role to View a Plan of Care