The Service Page contains two types of Services: Direct and the Coordination/Collaboration with of Outside Agencies if applicable.
1. To add a Service to the Plan of Care select Add Service.
1. Select the type of Caring for Student (C4S) Service to be added to the Plan of Care from the dropdown.
2. Select the district the student is enrolled at from the dropdown.
3. The Provider dropdown will show results for any provider (their role) that is attached to the C4S service selected at the district that was selected just above the Provider dropdown.
4. Enter the Duration of the C4S Service.
5. Enter the Frequency of the C4S Service.
6. Select the Location of the C4S Service from the dropdown.
7. Enter the Start (Initiation) Date of the C4S Service.
8. Enter the End (Duration) Date of the C4S Service. Note: It is expected that a Plan of Care will be completed annually for the student (if the POC is still needed). Therefore, the Duration (End) Date should be the no greater than a year from the meeting date.
9. Select Submit to Save the Service and return to the Services Page.
1. To Edit a Service, select the Pencil Icon. To Delete a Service select the minus sign icon.
2. To add additional Services select Add Service.
3. To Add an outside agency and the mode(s) of collaboration select Add Service Provider.
NOTE: Check the box if there are not any outside agencies to collaborate with at this time. Then select Save.
1. To add an Outside Agency that the school is collaborating/coordinating with select Add Service Provider.
1. Click within the text box to select the Service Provider(s).
2. Click within the text box to select the Mode(s) of Collaboration with the Service Provider(s) selected above.
3. Select Save.
1. To Edit a Provider select the Pencil Icon. To Delete a Provider select the minus sign icon.
2. To add an additional Outside Agency select Add Service Provider.