The final step of the Plan of Care is to review your Plan of Care and address any errors that are in yellow or red. An area highlighted in Yellow is a caution that will not prevent you from publishing. Any area highlighted in Red requires action in order to complete the publishing process.
Review any yellow highlighted area(s) to ensure the data is not needed.
Review any red highlighted area(s). Each area in red will also have a direct link to the page within the Plan of Care to make any needed additions, changes, etc.
NOTE: After entering the data on the appropriate page be sure to CLICK SAVE in order to have the Publish page reflect the change(s).
Once you have reviewed all areas within the Publish Page select Preview PDF to download a copy of the Plan of Care to review for errors, needs, etc.
1. Click on the downloaded PDF once it become available and review.
2. Once the Plan of Care has been reviewed and you are ready to publish check the box next to I have previewed this POC and confirm that all information is accurate and is ready to be published.
1. Select Publish to move to the last step of the Plan of Care process or select Close to close the Plan of Care without publishing. This may be used in situations where a student has moved away before the Plan of Care was completed, et.
1. Select the Date the Parent(s)/Guardian9s) were informed.
2. Select from the dropdown the method in which the Parent(s)/Guardian(s) were informed.
3. Select Yes if you are sure you would like to publish the POC.
4. Select Publish.
That is it--you have completed a Plan of Care. To print the POC select Print.