This lesson will guide you through automatically enabling passage and question Text-to -Speech for selected students on all Item Bank Assessments. This setting overwrites any roster settings and will stick with students after a setting has been enabled.
Required Permission: Student Online Testing Tools Manager
Where to Start
- Go to Students.
- Select Student Online Testing Tools Manager.
- Use the Scope Selector to search for students.
- Use View Type to find students with or without accommodations enabled.
- Select Run.
- Students with an accommodation already enabled show a blue checkmark.
- Select the checkbox next to a student's name and grade to enable a setting.
- Select Enable/Disable Tools to enable or disable a particular tool en masse for all students listed based on the search criteria.
- Select Apply to enable the online testing tool.
A confirmation appears to verify student accommodations have been applied.
Only need to apply Text-to-Speech for a single assessment? Visit Enabling Text to Speech for Online Testing.