Enter the student's strengths and their medical and/or behavior health condition/present level that describes the need for the services and how this is impacting the student.
1. Select Yes if the student has a diagnosis. If Yes is selected then the available Diagnoses will show up within the dropdown to select from.
2. Select No if the student does not have a diagnosis. If No is selected then the available Conditions will show up with the dropdown to select from.
1. Enter the Parent(s)/Guardian(s) comments and/or concerns in regards to the medical and/or behavioral health condition. Be sure to include the family's strengths. NOTE: Data does not need to be entered in order to save the page but will need to be entered in order to publish the POC.
2. Select the Date the input was obtained from the Parent(s)/Guardian(s).
3. Enter the name of the individual who contacted the Parent(s)/Guardian(s).
4. Click Save.