Regarding Distance Learning Attendance/Participation tracking, Illuminate has a few tools/suggestions your team can consider to track attendance/participation. For additional guidance or setup considerations, you'll want to connect with your Customer Success Manager.
Note: While these are tracking tools, they will not sync with attendance/state compliance reporting. You will still need to consider using existing attendance modules for entering/recording attendance flags.
Suggestion: Instructional Minutes Tracker (formerly known as Intervention Tracking)
- Admins can create codes depending on how you would like to track Distance Learning Attendance/Participation
- Admins can control which roles and/or users have access to this module
- Users can create tracking groups
- Users can add session logs to track attendance/participation
Suggestion: Summary Assessments
Create/Manage Summary Assessment(s):
View/Enter Data into Summary Assessment:
Summary Assessments and Custom Reporting:
Suggestion: DnA-Online Assessments (for ISI Clients using DnA):
Online Testing Administration:
Create Distance Learning Assignments:
Enter Assignment Scores for Participation/Attendance Monitoring:
- Enter Assignment Grades Using Spreadsheet View
- Enter Assignment Grades Using Student List View
- Enter Assignment Grades Using Assignment List View
- Manage Assignments in Gradebook
- Transfer Student Scores from One Gradebook to Another
- Import Google Classroom Assignments into a Poins-Based Gradebook (with Google Classroom Integration enabled)
- Edit & Resync Google Classroom Assignments into a Points-Based Gradebook (with Google Classroom Integration enabled)
For additional guidance on setup around any of the above suggestions, please contact your Customer Success Manager.