Data and Assessment (DnA)
Settings for Flexible Assessments have been organized into General and Advanced Settings.
Grade Comment Code Keys can now be duplicated when adding a new Grade Comment in Code Management.
Illuminate Student Information (ISI)
The CALPADS Postsecondary Extract has been updated for 2020-2021 and includes 3 new fields:
- 17.13-Educational Institution Type
- 17.14-Industry Field
- 17.15-Post-High School Credential
These fields are available on the Student Demographics page.
Illuminate Special Education (ISE)
For any new Permission to Place (P2P) an additional dropdown option will show IF No is selected in response to, "Was this process done in consultation with parent?"
The PDF has been updated to allow for the documentation to show on the Notice Page if either YES or NO is selected.
The frequency/duration/condition field is now a TEXT AREA which allows for additional visibility and characters.
Additional information has been added to the following Pages/Sections:
1. Eligibility Page: The Prior Written Notice Date has an additional note to notify users that the field does not print on the IFSP PDF.
2. Primary Provision Page: There is notification just above the Primary Service Provider section denoting that the page is for state reporting data and that it does not print on the IFSP PDF.
3. Parent Consent Page: The Prior Written Notice Date has an additional note to notify users that the field does not print on the IFSP PDF.