The lesson will walk through the permission needed to use the MET Diagnostic Form Configuration Tool, the purpose of the tool and how to add/edit the current MET forms within a site.
MET Diagnostic Assurance Statment Configuration Access
Ability to add/edit/delete MET diagnostic assurance statements
The purpose of the MET Diagnostic Form Configuration Tool is to allow the site administrator(s) to make changes to the MET form without affecting previously created METs within the system. This includes: Addition of any description, heading, text area, etc. This also includes adjustments of any language within the MET fields, adjustments to the type of field for the description, adjustments to the order of the fields within the MET and adjustments to the indentions of any description field. Any updates made to a MET using the tool will only be reflected on newly created METs.
NOTE: Before making adjustments to METs in the LIVE site please use the Sandbox to test out adjustments, additions, etc.
Select CTRL +K (MAC users CMD + K) to open Search and begin typing MET Diagnostic Form Configuration and select from the Dropdown.
NOTE: This page can also be navigated by going to Special Ed->MET Diagnostic Form Configuration (Process section)
1. This is the section where the edits/additions/deletions occur.
2. This is the Preview Section that will show any updates, etc. to the Add/Edit section upon selecting Submit.
NOTE: The Eligibility Recommendation Section IS NOT EDITABLE. This is a standard section that will be on any MET form and MET PDF.
1. To Edit the name of the MET (NOTE: This will update the name on the MET PDF) add/edit here.
2. To Edit the Rule number (NOTE: This will update the rule number on the MET PDF) add/edit here.
3. To adjust the language within the Description section (wording that is displayed within the MET) edit here.
4. To adjust the Type of Field (the way it should be displayed on the MET) adjust here. See MET Form Type Options section for further information.
5. To adjust the indention on the MET Form and MET PDF select 0 for no indention, 1 for one tab over, 2 for two tabs over, etc.
6. To delete a Description check the box.
7. To add a new description add the required information for Description, Type and Indent. To add additional lines/descriptions select Submit after adding data. Once the area has been saved a new blank line will automatically populate.
8. Use the up/down arrow to adjust the order of the Descriptions/lines on the MET form and MET PDF.
9. Select Submit to SAVE and see the updated MET Form below.
NOTE: The tool automatically places an empty line at the bottom of the MET Tool section for additional data/lines.
Assurance Statement (requires yes/no selection): This will create the Description Statement along with a YES NO.
Assurance Statement with Other Description: This will create the Description Statement along with a YES NO and small description text box.
Bold (no user input): Meant to be used as sub-header option for different sections of the MET.
Heading (ignores indentation): Meant to be used as a header for different sections of the MET.
Supplemental Statement (no user input): For use of adding information/statements that do not require input.
Other Description (user must enter): This will create a text box below the Description Statement for user input.
Other Description Large: This will create a text area below the Description Statement for user input.
1. Enter the MET name (Disability Name).
2. Enter the MARSE Rule number.
3. Click Submit.
1. Enter the Description.
2. Select the Type
3. If Indentation is needed enter.
4. Select Submit to Preview and an additional line.
Repeat steps above until all of the required information has been added.