Organizations that have used Legacy Inspect or CoreSpring items may be using outdated items. This lesson outlines duplicating an assessment with those types of items and using the Update function to replace the items with the most up to date option in the Legacy Item Bank.
Where to Start
- Go to Assessments.
- Select View Assessments.
- Find the desired assessment in the list. Use the Needs Attention filter on the left menu to find all assessments that need to be updated.
- Go to the Action tab of the desired assessment and select Duplicate to make a copy of the assessment.
- Choose to duplicate the assessment as Not Published. This will allow the assessment items to be updated within Item Bank.
- Select Duplicate. The new assessment automatically opens within Item Bank.
- Go to Step 4 Review Item Selections within the draft assessment.
- A banner appears at the top of the item selections stating how many outdated items appear on the assessment. Select Update # items to update all of the outdated items at once.
Items can also be updated individually. Go to the bottom of an item and select the Update button to replace items one at a time.
- A modal opens to update the items on the assessment. The prompt at the top of the modal reiterates the number of items that will be replaced. Scroll through the items as needed to review what is being replaced.
- Select Update to remove the outdated items and replace with new items.
The replacements were created and assigned by the Illuminate content team as either exact matches or best alternative to the current item. However, not all items will have replacements. It is recommended to remove the item and make a new selection.
Review the items that have been added to the assessment. Make other edits to the assessment as needed. When done, Publish the assessment.