I am looking to see what others are doing for creating the numbers that we used to be able to get off the R30 report. I am specifically looking for the following:
Part 2 - English Learners' Instructional Information
A. Structured English Immersion
3 - Number of english learner students who are in a Structured English Immersion setting supported by an authorized teacher.
, then Part B, #s 4-10
- This is what I have done so far
For R30 A 3 - # of EL students in Structured English Immersion setting w/auth. tchr. (MST/TCH.INS=500)
I created a report with fields out of Students: Demographics, Class Rosters and Enrollment; then
Enrollment is Current? - is true
Academic Year(enrollment) - equals - 2016
Instructional Strategy - matches - 500
Academic Year(Class Rosters) - equals - 2016
That is as far I have gotten. Still need..
R30 B 4 - # of EL receiving ELD services(LAC.SR=330 or MST/TCH.ESR=2)
R30 B 5 - # of EL receiving ELD AND SDAIE services(LAC.SR=331 or MST/TCH.ESR=4)
R30 B 6 - # of EL receiving ELD AND SDAIE with L1 support(LAC.SR=332 or MST/TCH.ESR=1)
R30 B 7 - # of EL receiving ELD AND academic subjects thru L1 support(LAC.SR=333)
R30 B 8 - # of EL receiving EL instructional services other that defined in 4-7(LAC.SR=334 or MST/TCH.ESR=3)
R30 B 9 - # of EL not receiving any EL instructional services(LAC.SR=335 or MST/TCH.ESR=<blank>)
R30 B 10 - Total English Learners(add up B4-B9)
Please sign in to leave a comment.