Yes, you can customize what standard collections you have access to by visiting your itembank account first.
1) Log into Illuminate and choose Assessments>Visit Itembank
2) Click on your name in the upper right hand corner and choose Settings.
3) Click Edit and then remove the standards you don't want access to. You can also search for other state standard collections by typing the state name.
- This is a per user setting. By default, sites have the national and state specific standards for their specific instance/location.
- Custom standards are not yet available in the itembank at this time. We have plans to make those available in the future.
Please sign in to leave a comment.