The following summary assessments have been shared with the key contact(s) for each district.
Search for the following Summary Assessment(s)
- 2019 Predicted 3rd Grade Reading Outcomes on MSTEP (Using 2018 DIBELS)
- 2019 Predicted 3rd Grade Reading Outcomes on MSTEP (Using 2018 MAP)
- 2019 Predicted 3rd Grade Reading Outcomes on MSTEP (Using 2018 iReady)
Use the data in the Summary Assessment(s) to create custom reports to meet your purpose. Use help documentation and/or reach out to Illuminate help for assistance
Reminder about score values:
The numeric probability and T/F values refer to the student’s at-risk status.
- T = student is at risk of not demonstrating proficiency on the 3rd grade ELA M-Step
- F = student is predicted to demonstrate proficiency on the 3rd grade ELA M-Step. They are not predicted to be at risk
The probability values range from 0.00 to 1.00. Students with a higher numeric value have a lower probability of demonstrating proficiency. For example:
- 0.96 = This student has an extremely high probability of not demonstrating proficiency
- 0.04 = This student has an extremely low probability of not demonstrating proficiency
Why are the values set up this way?
The predictive model is focused on students at risk of not demonstrating proficiency. For that reason the true boolean and higher number scores were assigned to the students most at risk.
Post your questions and share your ideas below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.