Submit a request
Please help us help you by following these best practices:
- Did you check the help center for answers? Click the Illuminate logo at the top left of this article to explore all articles for your product.
- Provide as much pertinent information as possible, including any pertinent time sensitive information like local/state reporting deadlines. This helps us properly prioritize the issue against other work in our queue.
- Be specific! What teacher? What student? What school site? Provide as many details as possible
- Screenshots or screencasts are appreciated to best understand where you're at in the system.
- If you have multiple issues, please send a ticket for each unique problem. This ensures that communication is clear about the issue being looked into and allows agents to easily submit a specific problem in to the development team if needed.
- If you have an existing ticket and want to check on the status, please do not send in an additional ticket. This ensures that your issue is being worked on by the same agent throughout the process and ensures your ticket will be resolved as quickly as possible. If you have additional information to include on your ticket, please respond to the ticket already in progress.
Not sure which Illuminate product you use? Visit Which Product am I Using for more information.
Need some help filing out this form? Visit Contacting Support for more information.